UPDATED JULY 8, 2020
We’re excited to announce that the Middletown Christian Church campus is now available for MCC small groups to begin gathering in-person again. At this time, the building remains closed, but we’ve identified several outdoor spots on campus that your group can sign up to use. Because the building is closed, there will be no bathroom access.
In keeping with State guidelines, small groups of 50 people or less are now able to gather. As you gather in outdoor spaces, we ask that your group members follow these recommendations:
- Remain at least six (6) feet apart from people who are not a part of your household;
- Do not share food, drink, containers, plates, napkins, or utensils;
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently before, during, and after the gathering;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth, and;
- If you will be closer than six (6) feet to someone outside your household at any point, wear a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
- If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms, please stay at home
The group leader is asked to assist in supporting and maintaining the “Healthy at Church” Guidelines.
You can sign up for a day, time, and location for your group to meet using the form below. Tracey Spann will confirm your reservation and contact you if she has any questions. For efficiency, please send all small group meeting requests through this form.
If you need assistance with reserving your time, you may contact Tracey Spann at 502-245-9793 ext. 101, or [email protected].
This form is for MCC small groups only. All other facility requests should be made using this form.