We are now welcoming small groups of all sizes to meet on campus throughout the week.
- Small groups room assignments will be based on size of group, the possibility of both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals participating in the group, and adequate ventilation. Group leaders will be informed of expectations for group participation activities in the building.
- 10 AM Sunday small groups are asked to enter the church at the bell tower door, which will be unlocked, and proceed down the stairs. Those needing to use the elevator are to observe distancing as they cross the foyer as there will be departing worshipers.
- Fully vaccinated individuals may remove masks while in classrooms for small group meetings, at the discretion of the group. Please be respectful of those who may not be vaccinated or may have hesitancy in mask removal.
- No food or drink will be available in the Fellowship Hall.
- Personal drinks may be brought into classrooms for small group meetings. Individual are asked to clean the classroom with provided materials and to discard any trash including coffee cups.
- Participants are asked to avoid congregating in the hall when entering or departing a classroom.
You can sign up for a day, time, and location for your group to meet using the form below. Shelley Spillman will confirm your reservation and contact you if she has any questions. For efficiency, please send all small group meeting requests through this form.
If you need assistance with reserving your time, you may contact Office Manager Shelley Spillman at 502-245-9793 ext. 101, or [email protected].
*If you do not plan to meet on a scheduled day please contact Shelley Spillman. Thank you.
This form is for MCC small groups only. All other facility requests should be made using this form.