1. What is Paul praying for in today’s scripture?
2. What does it mean to be strengthened in your inner being?
3. Why is it important to be rooted and established in love?
4. What does it mean to be filled with the fullness of God?
5. What would a church be like that is filled with the fullness of God?
“You belong here, with as much right to the name Christian as anyone. God is building a home. He’s using us all—irrespective of how we got here—in what he is building. He used the apostles and prophets for the foundation. Now he’s using you, fitting you in brick by brick, stone by stone, with Christ Jesus as the cornerstone that holds all the parts together. We see it taking shape day after day—a holy temple built by God, all of us built into it, a temple in which God is quite at home.” (Eph 2:19-22, The Message )