Big idea: The decision to grow always involves a choice between risk and comfort.
- Why do you think only Peter got out of the boat? Why didn’t the other disciples join him?
- What’s your boat? Where is fear or comfort keeping you from trusting God?
- What is one bold step of step of faith do you sense God asking you to take?
- Where are you in your relationship with Jesus at this moment in life?
- In the boat with a life preserver and the seat belt on
- One leg in the boat, one leg out of the boat
- I’m walking on the water – and loving it
- I’m out of the boat – but the wind looks pretty bad