Big Point: God knows everything about us, and it’s a really good thing.
1. What verse in Psalm 139 really stands out to you? How does that verse speak to your life?
2. What parts of this psalm comfort you? What parts make you uncomfortable? Why?
3. Why does it matter that God knows you so intimately? What difference does it make?
4. What are some words that would describe God if all you knew about him was found in Psalm 139?
5. Why do we need to ask God to search and know our hearts if he already knows everything about us?