Additional Scriptures: Proverbs 18:2, Luke 7:36-39, 1 Samuel 16:7
1. What are some of the negative consequences of making snap judgments about others?
2. When was the last time your snap judgment about someone was totally wrong?
3. What do you need more of—Humility? Generosity? Curiosity?
4. What would it look like for you to live with a generous spirit toward others?
5. What is your main takeaway from Jesus’ teaching on judging others?
For more information about Adolf Sannwald consult www.sannwald.org