“God says to ordinary people like you and me that instead of closing our eyes and bowing our heads, sometimes God wants us to keep our eyes open for people in need, do something about it, and bow our whole lives to Him instead.”- Bob Goff
- What does the Church have to offer spiritually hungry people?
- Where do you see people in need in our community?
- When have you seen our church meeting people’s needs?
- What’s your biggest takeaway from the feeding of the 5,000?
- What does it mean for you to bow your whole life to God?