1. What is the wonderful invitation Jesus is offering us in today’s passage?
2. Why do you think Peter and Andrew left their nets behind to follow Jesus? What does it mean for you to follow Jesus?
3. “It’s easier to get people interested in Jesus than it is to get them to make a long term commitment to him.” Do you think this is true? Why or why not?
4. How do you feel about Eugene Peter’s description of Christian growth as a “long obedience in the same direction?”
5. What’s the most compelling thing you heard in this message? What are you going to do with it?