UPDATED JULY 20, 2020: Gov. Beshear announced a mandate to reduce in-person gatherings to groups of 10 or less.
We’re excited to announce that the Middletown Christian Church campus is now available for MCC small groups to begin gathering in-person again. At this time, the building remains closed, but we’ve identified several outdoor spots on campus that small groups can sign up to use. Because the building is closed, there will be no bathroom access.
In keeping with State guidelines, small groups of 10 people or less are now able to gather. As you gather in outdoor spaces, we ask that your group members follow these recommendations:
- Remain at least six (6) feet apart from people who are not a part of your household;
- Do not share food, drink, containers, plates, napkins, or utensils;
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently before, during, and after the gathering;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth, and;
- If you will be closer than six (6) feet to someone outside your household at any point, wear a cloth face covering or mask over your nose and mouth.
- If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms, please stay at home
The group leader is asked to assist in supporting and maintaining the “Healthy at Church” Guidelines.
You can sign up for a day, time, and location for your small group to meet at this link: https://middletownchristian.org/smallgroupfacilities/
Tracey Spann will confirm your reservation and contact you if she has any questions. For efficiency, please send all requests through this form, and we will contact you to confirm.
If you decide to meet in-person off campus, please continue to honor state health department guidelines, which are attached to this email. You can also continue to meet virtually via Zoom.
We hope you will invite individuals who may not know about MCC to participate in your small groups, reaching beyond our congregation.
If you have questions about small group meetings, please contact Rachel Freeny at [email protected].