There are 8 things that wise people don’t do.
- They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
- They don’t worry about trying to please everyone.
- They don’t run away from their problems.
- They don’t focus their energy on things they can’t control.
- They don’t believe the world owes them anything.
- They don’t give up when they fail.
- They don’t pretend to have all the answers.
- They don’t expect immediate results.
Wisdom is not something we are born with. It’s usually forged over a long period of time. Usually it’s the unpleasant things in life that teach it to us. This weekend I am preaching about the Hunger for Wisdom. Show up with a big appetite!
See you Sunday,
P.S. The idea for this post came from a book by Amy Morin. You might benefit from reading 13 Things Mentally Strong People Do. I found the book researching the characteristics of tough-minded leaders.